Chalk provides a variety of sorting options for viewing topics.
We hope that this flexibility allows you to consume content the way you prefer, hunt down content you previously read/participated/tracked, or discover new content you might not have come across.
The post control tower as we’d like to call it lovingly here at Chalk, is located near the top of the page. It is a row of minimalistic words which hint at their functionality. Try them out!
- Categories: Displays topics grouped by category
- Latest: Displays topics with recent posts
- Top: Displays the most active topics by date range (all-time, last year, quarter, month, week or day)
- Read: Displays topics you’ve read, in the order that you last read them
- Unread: Displays topics you are currently watching or tracking with unread posts
- My Posts: Displays topics you have posted in
- Bookmarks: Displays topics you have bookmarked
- Following: Displays topics with posts from users you’re following
You might not see the full range of sorting options listed above when you first joined, or as an anonymous reader. Once you are a member and start taking action such as posting, bookmarking and following, they will show.